1,750 votes have been cast by Great Food Club Members and other local-food lovers for the inaugural GFC Awards, so the shortlist of the top three vote winners in each category for each region is ready.
You can view the whole list here
I’m obviously a little biased towards the West Midlands finalists, who are;
- Loaf Community Bakery, Stirchley, Birmingham
- Purity Brewery, Great Alne
- Talton Mill Farm (Talton Mill Farm Shop), Newbold on Stour
- Duncombe Arms, Ellastone
- On The Rocks at Quigleys, Rugby
- Pure Bar & Kitchen, Birmingham
- Jim Gough Greengrocers, Wolverhampton
- Loaf Community Bakery, Stirchley
- Talton Mill Farm Shop, Newbold on Stour
Congratulations to the producers and venues for making it this far, the next step is judging and I’ve been asked to go on a foodie adventure with @oshinboy to give GFC editor Matt Wright our feedback on the entries.
(Photos: Talton Mill Farm Shop Warwickshire Life, Duncombe Arms Sawdays, Pure Bar & Kitchen tripadvisor, fruit and vegetables lovefood.com)