25,000 food-lovers are expected to Cannon Hill Park this weekend, as the Foodies Festival returns to Birmingham for its second year.
With a line-up of new culinary features, top chefs, Great British Bake Off winner Nadiya and lots of foodie fun, highlights of this year’s festival include:
- Great British Bake Off winner Nadiya Hussain and top local chefs cooking in the Chefs Theatre
- Burlesque Baker Charlotte White whipping up summer bakes in the Cake & Bake Theatre
- More award-winning artisan producers than ever before
- Street Food Avenue serving an array of international cuisines
- Champagne, wine and craft beer masterclasses in the Drinks Theatre
- A new Vintage Tea Tent with afternoon tea served from a tea trolley
- Live music from local bands at the Unsigned Music Awards stage
- BBQ stage with cooking stations so visitors can cook with BBQ experts
- The chilli-eating competition
- Childrens cookery school.