Happy New Year! If you head over to the Events page you will find my recommendations for what’s on in January and here are some highlights to whet your appetite:-
- enjoy a wine tasting with Connolly’s Wine and a selection of tapas at The Hive’s new Saturday Sessions
- tuck into a delicious Talton Mill home- reared pork and cider stew at their Pork & Cider Wasseil
- the Dining for Sight supper club kicks off the New Year with an Asian inspired menu
- celebrate the Californian wines of Orin Swift at the Hyatt Regency hotel
- join a brigade of past and present Simpsons chefs for a special one-off dinner.
- toast the haggis at Warwick Castle’s Burns’ Night supper and
- step back in time for a Heritage Afternoon Tea, based on 18th century recipes, at the Market Hall Museum in Warwick.